We are still living in that era where homosexual, transgender, an inter-sexual and bi-sexual person is treated weirdly and mercilessly. Even, the person who is playing the role of such characters is not get spared by the people.
They are discriminated at different stages of life and they always face embarrassment.
These are some actors who got messy messages from the people:
1) Kubra Sait (Sacred Games) – Kubra rolled a transgender female cuckoo in this Netflix series. His or her series of flashbacks was directed by Anurag Kashyap. After the series, many fans asked several questions on social media that she is actually transgender. Kubra has cleared many times on this.
2) Bani J (Four More Shots Please) – Recently, the series came on Amazon Prime. It was the story of four women, one of which bani’s character was bye-sexual. She had physical relations with both the boy and the girl. After this character, almost in every interview from Bani was asked questions related to his sexuality.
3) Rishika Kandhari (Yudh) – Amitabh Bachchan’s Debut TV Series on Sony TV. Amitabh had the role of a businessman in this. But it’s about Rishina. She played the character of a Lesbian named Kavita. In this regard, she was asked questions whether he really was ‘Lesbo’. Some women were also those who had sent the proposal to Rishina.
4) Saqib Saleem (Bombay Talkies) – The film was made by Zoya Akhtar, Karan Johar, Anurag Kashyap and Dibakar Banerjee in the joy of completing 100 years of Indian cinema. There were four different stories in which these people had direct. Saqib Salim and Randeep Hooda played a gay couple in Karan Johar’s Segment. Shakib was praised everywhere for this but there was an incident with him before the movie. When he was 21, a man had put his hand in his pants. Because that man was gay and he thought about Shakib too. After that Shakib scolded Uncle.
5) Rubina Dilaik (Shakti) – This is a TV show on Colors Channel. In this Rubina is playing the role of an intersexual. Intersexual means the person who can not be kept in any of the categories of men or women. Her family members did not even know about this. As soon as it was revealed in the TV serial, his family was shocked and the phone started coming.
6) Arjun Mathur (Made In Heaven) – Recently, the series came on Amazon Prime. It was about two wedding planners, out of which the boy was homosexual, and the girl was a victim of infidelity in marriage. Arjun played the character of a gay named Kabir. Many fans asked several questions on social media that he is actually gay. Some of them even sent the marriage proposal.
Who has given these spineless people right to judge someone by questioning their personal life? And on the basis of acting? Isn’t it strange?